Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The famous first post


Hello.... friend. Yes, I will call you friend. Because we all should be friends right? Look.. my first blog post am I'm already starting to ramble.

I will make the reason for starting this blog short and simple. I wanted to have a place where I could share all of the different things I love to do, and give some free stuff out on the side. The last few years I thought I had to become a master at one particular thing and that would make me successful, financially and personally. What I've come to realize in my old age of 28 years, is that I'm too scatter brain for that. There are just too many things I want to and love to do. One day I'll be decorating my home, while the next I'm watching Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, all in order, all in one day.

I went to school for Graphic Design. I have a day job designing book covers, and while I love what I do, there are still little voids missing that I need to fulfill. Pinterest may have played a small role in that :).

So here I am, sharing with you my projects, my ideas, my tips, and.... wait for it... wait for it.... FREE STUFF! Each month (subject to change) I will be doing a giveaaway. The terms may vary, but these items will be made by yours truly. The rules will be different for each give away, so check back frequently for giveaways, for there may be a random one here and there.

So.... until then.... May the Force be with you, as it is strong with this one ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment